Effective Date: 25th December 2023
2. Information We Collect We may collect personal information including, but not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us through our contact forms, newsletter sign-ups, or other interactive features of our website.
3. How We Use Your Information The information we collect may be used to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, updates, and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails and newsletters
4. Sharing of Your Information We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users.
5. Security of Your Information We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
6. Cookies and Web Beacons Like any other website, Reframing Visions uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited.